Saturday, January 26, 2008

Winners Everyone



From left: My nephew Mark who I teamed up with to win two Coquihalla Cups (2 man best ball) tournaments; son-in-law Quincey who I teamed with to win one MacKenzie Family Cup; son Mike who teamed with Quincey last year to win the MacKenzie Family Cup; and son-in-law Curtis who is the only person to ever win the MacKenzie Family Cup solo in its inaugural year before it changed to a two-man format. Quincey is a current longest drive champion and I have been fortunate in owning the closest to the pin title. Mike won longest drive in 2006. Curtis really hits the longest balls but struggles to find the fairway.

3 comments:

Pat MacKenzie said...

A motley crew!

Anonymous said...

Good looking bunch. Makes me want to grow a beard.

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)