Saturday, January 26, 2008

Teaming Up With The D-Man



Darin Keewatin and I won the 2006 MacKenzie Family Cup eking out a one stroke victory over Mike and Quincey. They got their revenge in 2007 when they defeated Darin and me in a putt-off after we were tied for first place. Darin and I are looking forward to reclaiming the Cup in 2008. Darin and I work together and have become close friends. I re-introduced him to golf after a long hiatus following some less than pleasant outings back in High School on a rough small town course. His play has improved dramatically over the past 2 yrs. Oh, ok - his driver still sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!